Congratulations to Amy, Jeff & Avery (my sister, bro-in-law, & niece)! Amy had Dallan Jeffrey this morning at 4:30. He weighed 8 lbs & was 20 inches.
I have the blues though. I am here & they are in Colorado. I want so badly to be there snuggling with the new little guy. I want to be there to visit with Amy & help her out.
I am thankful because Amy was really good about keeping us up to date during the night & I already have a picture of him. He's darling!
I miss them though! I haven't seen Jeff in over a year, Amy & Avery in 10 months. I really miss them & Gracie misses her little playmate, Avery!
I will see them at Christmas though & am counting down the days!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
THERE'S A NEW BABY & I HAVE THE BLUES!
Posted by basil812 at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Please tell Amy and Jeff congratulations we are so excited for them love Chad and Sarah
Post a Comment