Monday, October 13, 2008

FALL IS HERE!

My favorite fall creamer



My hands start getting so dry so I use Satin Hands often in the fall




My bed - notice one side is made, that's Nathan's. Fall means hunting season. So I usually wake up & he's gone or he's been gone for the night - this is the not so fun part of fall! He waits all year for this so I am glad he enjoys it!




I love to decorate!





This is our neighbor's tree. All of those leaves end up in our yard needing to be raked. We get them all raked & then Gracie jumps in them! I am looking forward to Cassidy being able to play in them with her!





I love to burn candles! My favorite scents are Spiced Pumpkin Pie & Spiced Cranberry from a local company here called Flickering Scents.























1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Lisa, thanks for the encouragement! I love fall and decorating too. Is your mother-in-law here yet? See you soon!