Borrowed this from a friend's blog & thought it was fun!
Tell me what you like about fall! Leave your answers in my comments or on your blog!
F (Your favorite food)
A (Favorite fall activity)
L (Favorite fall liquid drink)
L (what you look forward to when fall comes)
Here are my answers:
F- I love soups (White Chicken Chilli is the best!), Pumpkin Muffins
A- We like to do outside activities. We like to go to pumpkin patches & harvest festivals
L- Pumpkin Latte from Brownstone coffee!
L- I find fall very refreshing. I don't like summer so I love the change in season! Also, I know after fall Christmas is coming - My favorite!
Monday, October 13, 2008
FALL FAVORITES
Posted by basil812 at 8:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Yum your white chicken chilli makes me hungry. Can I get that recipe from you? The Pumpkin Latte sounds amazing. I will have to try it. Plus, Brownstone serves my very favorite BIG TRAIN Chai Tea!!! Thanks for playing.
It is amazing! They make their own pumpkin syrup & it is so good! We should go get one sometime! I will get you the recipe for the chili - it is so easy!
Okay, so here's my answers
Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Bread
Harvest Festival, Pumpkin Patch, The Maze, Thanksgiving dinner!
Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks with extra Gingerbread!
Oh...Thanksgiving Dinner! Can you see that most of these things have to do with food!
Post a Comment