Thursday, October 30, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I am a blog copy-cat. If I see something on someone else's blog I like, I do it on my own. Wordless Wednesday is an example. A friend of mine did a 'Wacky Wordless Wednesday' post one time & I have started to do it every Wednesday. I don't know if it is good blog etiquette to do that so I'm sorry if it is not.
I do come up with some on my own. The cookie post is my own - no one else can do a post like that because I'm sure no else makes cookies as pathetic as mine!
Here is another one I copied from someone else. I don't even know where I got this idea. Some days it is easy for me to get caught up in all I want & need that I forget to be thankful for all that I have. So, this is Thankful Thursday.
And just so all of you know, I would never be offended if you liked one of my ideas & used them on your blog!

I am grumpy this morning because my house was a mess & I felt like I cleaned up everyone else's (husband included!) mess. I was not very happy with my hubby so this morning I am going to remember to be thankful for him.
-He is a very thoughtful person & is not selfish.
-He would do anything for his family before himself.
-He is a great provider & doesn't ask for much so we all have enough.
-It is just as important to him that I stay home with my girls' as it is to me!
-He loves me despite all of my issues.
-He is a great Daddy & I love to see my girls' faces light up when he comes home from work!
I am blessed with a wonderful guy!
(That was a nice reminder this morning - I needed that! I'm sure he will be thankful too when he comes home - I will be in a better mood!)

1 comments:

Lady July said...

Love the idea! We could all use more thankfulness. It's so easy to get frustrated and forget how blessed we are. Thanks for the reminder of how great my hubby is! (I can pretty much echo all the good points you made about Nathan for my Rob.)