Clean the bathrooms Couple loads of laundry Day 4 of my Bible Study Lots of phone calls Make Chicken Enchiladas for dinner - yum! And of course, play with these 2 sweeties!
1 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love getting a sneak peak into your life. Your girls are gorgeous and you are a wonderful mother. I am looking at the time you posted today and wondering HOW WILL you get all that done today? I am sure your list rolls over from day to day like mine does!! Many blessings to you Lisa. Your cousin, melissa
I am married & a mommy of 3 girls. I stay home with them - a job I wouldn't trade for anything but some days dread! I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, bible study & learning more about the love my Jesus has for me & hanging out with my family & girlfriends!
1 comments:
I love getting a sneak peak into your life. Your girls are gorgeous and you are a wonderful mother. I am looking at the time you posted today and wondering HOW WILL you get all that done today? I am sure your list rolls over from day to day like mine does!! Many blessings to you Lisa.
Your cousin, melissa
Post a Comment