I have been tagged by Colima
If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me:
1. I can't set my alarm on an even time. If I need to wake up at 7:30 I will set it for 7:28. I don't know why!
2. I don't know how to 'link my tagger'. I tried so we'll see if it works!
3. I don't have cable or DSL. Cable I can live without but I HATE not having DSL. It is just one of those things I go without, mostly because my husband is a tight-wad & he doesn't think we need it.
4. I plan on getting a breast reduction after I am done having kids!
5. My first memory was of my & my sisters sitting on a sleeping bag in Amy's room giggling when we were supposed to be leaving for church.
6. I can't chew Juicy Fruit gum or drink 7 UP because that is what my mom & dad always gave me when I was sick.
7. Going by the different animal personalities, I used to be an otter all the way, not a bit of beaver in me - now I am a beaver!
I don't know too many bloggers so I will tag only those I know! Stephanie, Gina, Krissy
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
TAGGED
Posted by basil812 at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Okay, I did it, but on my other blog... http://insomnia-insanity.blogspot.com/ :)
You tagged successfully! I had to ask my friend Jennifer how to do it! LOL, I'm such a computer nerd - but in the way that I don't know much about how to do things :)
Great post! It was great meeting you on Saturday night. Do you go there to scrapbook often? Super cute kiddos!
Post a Comment