Friday, September 19, 2008

LIFE'S SWEET MOMENTS

I do not have cuddly babies. They would rather be on the floor roaming around, getting into everything than sitting with me. So, the other day when I handed Cassidy her cup & she looked up at me with her big brown eyes & reached up for me I snatched her up! I needed to make dinner, there were things around the house to do but I soaked up that one moment because I never know when it will happen again! Oh, & she sat there for about 3 minutes; 3 minutes of pure sweetness!




and LIFE'S FUNNY MOMENTS

Later that night at dinner Gracie was going on about Isaac - that was the name we had picked out for Cassidy if she was a boy. Gracie is convinced we are having an Isaac someday (no I am not pregnant!). I said "Gracie, we might have an Isaac but that is up to God, he is in control."

She looked at me very seriously & said "No mommy, I am in control & you are having Isaac!"



There you have it!

2 comments:

colimachia said...

Awwww, how sweet!!! And funny that Gracie just tells you how she thinks it is! :)

colimachia said...

I tagged you on my blog!