I have been wanting to do this since I was in high school. Probably for 7 years now. First, I wasn't old enough, then I just never got around to it, then I became a Mom & thought I could never do that being a Mom. I don't know why I thought that, I know plenty of Moms who have this done. So, for my birthday Kristin gave me $ and told me to spend it on something I would never buy for myself. So, I thought I am just going to do it! It isn't permanent so if I hate it it isn't forever. If I never did it I would always wonder about it. So I finally did it with Kristin (my biggest supporter in this), Nathan, & my mom looking on - yes, my mom - (poor lady! We sure do keep life exciting for her!)
"What is it she is talking about?" you ask yourself. Getting my nose pierced & I finally did it!







2 comments:
It looks cute! Did it hurt???
Lisa-
I'm proud of you. I think some nose piercing are tastefully done and cute. I can't wait to see it. What did Nathan think about it? Have you decided on Archiver's yet?
Post a Comment