I love give-a-way's don't you? Well, here's one that I'm taking from my friend Stephanie's blog (plus I want to win too!) And this will make me be creative.
Here's how it'll work...The first three people to comment on this post will get something made by me! My choice--but just for you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. It'll be done this year
4. You will have no clue what it is going to be.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.
The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog. The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did, will win a marvelous homemade gift by me! Let the games begin! Oh, and I have to be able to contact you with mailing information! I promise it will be something good! Good Luck to all!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
YOU COULD WIN!
Posted by basil812 at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Would it be dumb to sign up for your too? If you get three others, please give it to them, but I love to play and it's not in the rules that I can't do your's also, Right? Hopefully see you tomorrow.
Can I sign up if I don't have a blog? I would love something made from you :).
Fun! and a little intimidating...I have no idea what I'm going to do but it sounds fun...so here goes!
Thanks for entering my contest. YOU WON!!! I'm already thinking of what I'm going to make for you.
~ Brandy <><
Post a Comment