Monday, March 2, 2009

SACRIFICES

I love, love, love Bath & Body Works hand soap - It has become all I use. But, we are doing Financial Peace University by Dave Ramsey. We are currently working on Baby Step #1 - Save, save, save. We are trying to live like no one else, so later we can live like no one else. Kind of hard, but it will be worth it!
Well, I am running out of the hand soap. Bummer! So, one way I am making sacrifices is not going to buy more. I have a couple bottles of Wal-mart brand peach scented soap & they smell just fine but I just haven't been using them because I like the B&B Works better. I can usually get them for pretty cheap because they are always on sale, but I am not going to this time! I am going to sacrifice & use the soap I already have.
Hard, but we are one step closer to Financial Peace!

That's all for now!

0 comments: