I got this idea from Facebook & thought I would post it on here. I asked Gracie these questions & these are her answers.
1. What is something mom always says to you? She loves me
2. What makes mom happy? Because I love her
3. What makes mom sad? If I don't like her
4. How does your mom make you laugh? If she laughs at someone that makes me laugh
5. What was your mom like as a child? played volleyball or soccer or play with Daddy & loved him so much & love me so much
6. How old is your mom? 44
7. How tall is your mom? 44 tall
8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play play-do with me & love me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play with Daddy & watch movies
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? For to love me
11. What is your mom really good at? playing with me
12. What is your mom not very good at? Doing soccer
13. What does your mom do for a job? To work at the church
14.What is your mom's favorite food? Spatula & brownies
15.What makes you proud of your mom? Because you play with me
16. If your mom were a Cartoon character, who would she be? Lisa
17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games
18. How are you and your mom the same? If we have 2 purple shirts & the same pants
19. How are you and your mom different? We are dressed different
20. How do you know your mom loves you? You tell me & I love you
21. How do you know your mom loves your dad? Because I love him
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? To ice cream

I was a little hesitant to do this because I was worried about what she would say. I go to bed about every night & think 'I didn't play with her enough today'. Her answers told me I do play with her & it is so important to her that I do!






3 comments:
I love this!
lisa, this is great... thanks!
I have to tell you that I love that she said one of your favorite food is a spatula! I'm cracking up at that!
Post a Comment