I did it! I attempted to make some sugar cookies with Gracie the other day & they turned out great! The only thing I did different is refrigerated the dough for 15 minutes. Am I supposed to do that everytime? Who cares - it worked!!! I will try that from now on & maybe, just maybe I can be a mom who makes good cookies! Here is a picture of my success! Oh yeah & the recipe I used? It was a cookie mix that came in a little gift tin that my mom got the girls, which means I will probably never be able to find that mix again, oh well! One out of 10 other times isn't that bad is it?






1 comments:
Congratulations! I'm sure it will be just the first of many cookie successes. Perseverance pays off! Way to go!
FYI - Betty Crocker also makes a yummy cookie mix.
Post a Comment