Monday, February 16, 2009

WHERE'S CASSIDY?

I always turn the bath water on & then let it fill while I get the girls ready & get their towels. Cassidy loves bathtime, she usually stands & plays with the faucet while the water is running. The other night I got it started as usual & went to grab the girls but I didn't see Cassidy standing by the tub. I went looking through the house but she was no where to be found. I went to ask Gracie, who was getting ready for bath, if she knew where Cassidy was & this is where we found her:


Our little climber had somehow gotten herself in the tub, clothes & all & was happily playing in the water. I have no idea how she got there, she wasn't crying & she didn't appear to have any bumps.

After the shock & laughter wore off I realized how scary the situation actually was. She could have fallen in & nobody was in there to help! Thank you God for watching over her!

Oh, & now I get everything ready before I start the water!

0 comments: