Well friends, I tried making cookies again. I don't know if you remember my previous cookie post, but I do not make cookies! For Christmas Gracie is making cookies in a jar to give as gifts for people. So, before we gave them away I wanted to make them to make sure that they were good. BAD IDEA! I don't know why I even tried. I followed the directions exactly, used butter, which is what some of you recommended after my last post & they still didn't turn out. You can't tell in the picture but they are flat, almost paper-thin. Here is the ridiculous result:
Oh well, at least cookie dough is good!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
ANOTHER PATHETIC ATTEMPT
Posted by basil812 at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Haha, my cookies are flat too! I bet they are still yummy!
Try using 1/2 shortening and 1/2 butter. They will still taste yummy but shouldn't go flat. However, I am with Sarah. Mine are always flat if I use all butter, and they are still yummy.
Post a Comment