Borrowed this from a friend's blog & thought I would join in the fun!
C What is your favorite Carol?
H What or Where makes you feel like you are Home?
R What do you find Relaxing during the Holidays?
I What do you want to Instill in others about Christmas?
S Savior or Santa? Explain. can also be both...
T How do you Trim your tree? Colors, themes, something special
M All time favorite Holiday Movie?
A What is the one thing that is tangible that you would Ask Santa for?
S Favorite winter Snack, please include the recipe if you know it.
Here are my answers:
C - O Holy Night
H - When I am together with my sisters & their families
R - Drinking an Egg Nog latte made by Nathan while watching a Christmas movie
I - Jesus' birth should be what Christmas is about!
S - Both
T - Colored lights, a collection of ornaments, no special theme
M - Christmas with the Kranks!
A - A new espresso machine - a nice fancy one!
S - Peppermint Bark. Melt white chocolate, mix in a couple drops of peppermint extract, crushed candy canes, pour onto wax paper covered cookie sheet & let cool in fridge
Tell me what you favorite thing about Christmas is!
Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
FAVORITE PART OF CHRISTMAS
Posted by basil812 at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Thanks for playing. How was your Thanksgiving? Ours was fine. I was getting over the flu.
Post a Comment