OH NO! WHY would a sister do that? Just wait until she and Casey have kids someday. I have a feeling that those might just come back around. ;) Have a Merry Christmas and Drive safe, if I don't talk to you before then!
I'm thanking Kristin for Avery's maracas right about now. And the fact that when she started shaking them, I started singing, "Shake, shake, shake, shake your BOOTY." What kind of mother says that in front of her 2 year old?! Think Amy, THINK!!
I am married & a mommy of 3 girls. I stay home with them - a job I wouldn't trade for anything but some days dread! I enjoy scrapbooking, stamping, bible study & learning more about the love my Jesus has for me & hanging out with my family & girlfriends!
3 comments:
OH NO! WHY would a sister do that? Just wait until she and Casey have kids someday. I have a feeling that those might just come back around. ;)
Have a Merry Christmas and Drive safe, if I don't talk to you before then!
Can I please tell you that Kristin and I laughed SO hard at this post!!! Seriously.
I'm sorry, but we did :)
I'm thanking Kristin for Avery's maracas right about now. And the fact that when she started shaking them, I started singing, "Shake, shake, shake, shake your BOOTY." What kind of mother says that in front of her 2 year old?! Think Amy, THINK!!
Post a Comment