Today Gracie very randomly wanted to watch our wedding video. So I sat down to watch it & I was so surprised. I can't believe how much almost 5 years makes a difference! We were so young & naive! When we said our vows, we had no idea what they really meant, (I know we still don't fully know what they mean). In the video, our pastor said "You don't know much about each other". That was the truth! He never knew that I could become extremely emotional & I never knew that he loves to work. We also didn't know the strengths we would bring out in eachother. We didn't know how we would work together to raise 2 beautiful little girls & that sometimes we would discipline differently but we even each other out. We weren't walking with God back then, we had sort of begun to but not as much as we are now. We didn't know the things we could get through if we just prayed & asked for God's guidance!
As I was watching, I thought for a minute I wish I would have done our wedding different. But you know, it is so fun to see how much we've grown up, we're we've come, how much we really didn't know & that 5 years later I still love him more than anything!
I would however like to renew our vows someday, maybe further on down the road when we're even stronger together!
Then
Now
Friday, August 22, 2008
WEDDING VIDEO
Posted by basil812 at 4:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Lisa-
I am so proud of you guys. You are both amazing people and wonderful parents. I'm more excited to see what God is going to do with the next 5 years of your lives.
Thanks for adding us to view your blog - we look forward to keeping up with you. Praise God for what He's done in your lives!!
Post a Comment