Friday, August 22, 2008

THE ABC'S OF ME

A. Attached or single? Happily attached
B. Best friend? Nathan & my sisters & I am blessed with a lot of other great friends!
C. Cake or pie? Dutch Apple Pie heated with vanilla ice cream - yum!
D. Day of choice?
Sunday. I love going to church then coming home & vegging!
E. Essential items? CoffeeMate creamer, bible, chapstick, lotion,

F-R-I-E-N-D-S DVD sets!
F. Favorite color(s)? Purple
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears

H. Hometown? Silverton, OR

I. Favorite indulgence? Caramel Waffle Crisp Blizzard from DQ - the best!
J. January or July? January - snuggling on the couch with a blanket, drinking a latte & watching a movie!
K. Kids? Blessed with 2 girls, 4 yrs & 10 months
L. Life isn't complete without? Jesus, family & friends
M. Marriage date? April 17, 2004 - one of the happiest days of my life!

N. Number of brothers or sisters? 2 older sisters
O. Oranges or apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Snakes!
Q. Quotes? "The giant step we take in our walk with God is the one when we decide God is no longer part of our lives - he is our life!" -Beth Moore

R. Reasons to smile? I love my life!
S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag 5 people: Anyone who want to do this!
U. Unknown fact about me: I have 2 fake teeth

V. Vacation of choice? Anywhere with family where we just relax
W. Worst habit? I pick at my nails, I am addicted to Facebook & will soon be addicted to blogging

X. Xray or ultrasound? Ultrasound
Y. Your favorite food? Ice Cream, Coffee
Z. Zodiac sign? Leo

3 comments:

Larsen said...

Yeah! You are a new blogger! How fun!

Welcome aboard! It's a really fun way to keep in touch and visit with friends!

Gina

Anonymous said...

I have one to add to worst habits...smelling everything!!! Even cell phones that have been where they shouldn't have :).

Stephanie said...

Good for you for doing a blog. Now I want to do one...darn you!