Tuesday, July 7, 2009

OUR FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND

We spent the weekend at Nathan's Aunt & Uncle's cabin with them & Nathan's parents. It was a beautiful & relaxing weekend. We were out in the middle of nowhere - the nearest town was 2 hours away. The drive there had gorgeous scenery & the cabin is feet away from a river. We had a great time fishing, watching deer from the front porch, playing games & I scrapbooked. Here are some pictures - there are a lot!


We made s'mores & on the last night Cassidy finally sat with Aunt Virginia!



Cassidy would've played in the river all day if we would have let her!




Finding tadpoles with Grandma



So sweet!




Happy 4th of July!!!

Watching deer - Nathan would do this all day long if I would let him!



Cassidy dancing for us

Gracie & her Great-Great Uncle Chuck




Cassidy loved the deer, she barked at them!


This was the view from their front porch - beautiful!


Look closely - there is a deer in the middle lower part of the picture







Gracie reeling in her first fish!


Everytime she prayed she thanked God for her fish!




Here she is clapping- she was so excited!



Nathan was just as excited as she was!












2 comments:

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

These are great, Lisa! I still treasure the pictures of me and my dad fishing when I was about Gracie's age.

Stephanie said...

How fun and relaxing. Glad your girls had fun too. They will cherish those memories forever.