Thursday, July 16, 2009

ALWAYS A FLOWER GIRL, NEVER A GUEST!

Gracie has apparently been a flower girl in enough weddings that she thinks it is now her right to be in every wedding. For example:

Gracie: "Mom, teacher Brian was in Sunday school today & he said he is getting married in one week."

Me: "Oh, how exciting. Did you know we are going to the wedding?"

Gracie: "We are? What do I get to do?"
Me: "Nothing, we are going to be guests."

Gracie: "Guest, what is that? Do I get to do something?"

Me: "No, we get to sit out & watch & see how pretty everyone looks."

Gracie: "I don't get to do anything? I am just a guest? (Big sigh) Oookkkkk.

I don't know why she is complaining - I was never once a flower girl!

In Josh & Crystle's wedding

June 2007

In Uncle Andy & Aunt Erin's wedding

December 2007

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

I was never a flower girl either and it's not looking too good for Brinley either. So look how lucky Gracie is!!!