June has been an extremely busy month for us. I don't think I have had a day where I had nothing to do. I like to stay busy to an extent - there is no way I could stay home all day everyday, but I also like my down days. I feel like we have been living out of suitcases, it seems like the girls have been in the car more in this last month than they ever have & we miss going to our church! We have had fun; we have taken a 2 trips to Nathan's parents & 1 trip to my parent's, the girls did swimming lessons, we loved having Kristin & Casey here for a few weekends, my bible study started, Nathan is right now fishing for the weekend with his new, to us, boat & we have had a lot of parties to go. I am looking forward to things slowing down a bit in July & August.
But already July is filling up fast. Even since I have posted this!
Here are some pictures of our fun:









Friday, June 26, 2009
GLAD IT'S ALMOST OVER
Posted by basil812 at 7:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment