I was telling Gracie today about going to the park tomorrow with some friends from my MOMS group. I was telling her who I thought would be there. I mentioned a little boy who might there & she looked at me & said "Mom I am kind of shy around him." (As she is batting her beautiful blue eyes) Now, Gracie has a lot of little boy friends. My closest friends all have little boys so therefore she has always been around boys, so that comment took me by surprise - shy around a boy, why? So I asked her. This was her reply: "Because Mommy, I think he is so handsome so I am shy when I see him." I am not ready for this! But, I do know someone who is even less ready: HER DADDY!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
A FIRST CRUSH
Posted by basil812 at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Even though you are not ready, that is pretty cute.
No matter how much we try to protect them they grow up waaaay too fast.
Post a Comment