Note: I realized the title could be referring to two different things - so, this is not about breastfeeding!
I have a habit of getting really excited about big events & then after they are all done with I get really down. That has happened. There was big excitement this Christmas. Amy & her family came here & we met my parents & Kristin at my parents 'getaway' house in OR. We had an awesome weekend of family time. It was such a blessing to have that time together we needed as a family!
After that, Nathan's parents came for New Years to celebrate Christmas so I had something to look forward to & kept busy getting ready for that. We had a great time with them also. The girls love their Grandparents & it is so fun to see!
But now all of the excitement is over. Nathan's parents left yesterday & Amy & her family left also. My house is a mess & I need to get Christmas put away. I have a lot to do but I woke up feeling really down. I just need to keep busy. I will clean up & I really need to go through the girls' toys & make a spot for the new ones. And Gracie is now throwing a fit so it looks like I will have plenty to do today!
Monday, January 5, 2009
THE LETDOWN
Posted by basil812 at 9:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment