Tuesday, December 15, 2009

WOW - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG!

I don't know how many people care but I feel really bad for not keeping this updated! If I think I'm busy now I bet I'll think this was calm in a few months! What - you haven't heard? Gracie & Cassidy have some news for you!



That's right, we are expecting Baby Bale #3 in April. We are very excited & honestly, I'm a little scared - I get overwhelmed with these 2 monkeys running around! The pregnancy has been good so far - I wasn't as sick this time so it was a nice 1st trimester. It has definitely been a different pregnancy so far but I still think we are having another girl. Nathan & I don't mind what we have. A boy would be fun but the idea scares me - I don't know anything about boys!

We have already had the ultrasound & everything looks great. We didn't find out what we are having & surprisingly this time I begged Nathan to let me. I loved not knowing with the other two, but this time it is driving me crazy! Nathan said we could find out if I didn't tell anybody - yeah right!




So we'll see what these next few months bring for us. We are looking forward to sometime around April 23, 2010

2 comments:

semi-crazy blonde girl said...

You mean precisely on April 23, 2010. ;)

Kemnitz Peanuts said...

SOO glad you have updated your blog! I read it! :) And soo excited for baby Bale #3. You will figure out what to do and how to make it work...esp if you depend on Jesus to help you!