I was at JCPenney two different times this week & both times someone came up to Cassidy & said "Oh, what a cute little boy." Yes, Cassidy is bald but I always dress her like a little girl. Occasionally (& one of these times) I put her in a green shirt but it did have a flower on it & matching purple pants. And today she was in a pink shirt, purple pants, & pink princess shoes. Her coat was gray but it had pink trim & pink flowers all over it! She was even holding a baby doll for goodness sake! Usually I just smile & get over it, but because it happened twice I was tempted to go buy a big ol' bow to put on her head & a sign that says clearly "I AM A GIRL!"
This is the exact outfit. Oh well, whether people think she's a girl or boy she's a pretty cute kid!







0 comments:
Post a Comment