Thursday, November 6, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

To be honest I have been having a hard time with Gracie lately. She wears me out! She is in a not so pleasant phase that I hope ends soon! So, following my sis Kristin's advice today I am going to list the reasons I am thankful for her!


Reason's I am thankful for Gracie:

-she keeps my life exciting
-she makes me smile at least once a day
-she has a great imagination
-she is polite
-she is a great big sister
-she makes friends with just about anyone (unless they are Daniel's friends, then she has a problem with that because she wants Daniel all to herself!)
-she wants to marry her daddy
-she is forgiving
-she is nonjudgmental
-she is a big helper
-I can't imagine what my life would be like without her!

1 comments:

Joy Howse said...

I found your site through the Thankful challenge. I also have a hard time with my little girl, Alexis, who is 4 yrs old. I am going to sit down and write out for her all the things I am thankful for that pertain to her. Somedays it is a struggle to find those things among the frustration but it will do me good to write it all out. Thank you for that.